- Login: Xfel11
- Registered on: 2015-05-31
- Last connection: 2017-07-16
|Core||Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-06-01|
|Server||Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-06-01|
|Development||Project Manager, Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-06-01|
|Collaboration||Project Manager, Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-06-07|
|Launcher||Project Manager, Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-06-01|
|Mods and Plugins||Project Manager, Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-06-01|
|Web||Project Manager, Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-06-01|
|MyM Modpacks||Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-06-01|
|Galactic Science||Project Developer, Project Reporter||2015-05-31|
|Other Games||Project Developer||2015-07-09|
|Problematic Items||Project Reporter||2019-10-16|
- 23:20 Mods and Plugins Feature/Suggestion #935 (Closed): Prevent placing blocks at Y=0
- Every now and then we get crashes because some block at Y=0 is trying to access the block below it. If we deny block ...
- 17:32 Launcher Feature/Suggestion #559: Improve the java options text field
- While this change does help, I think there is room for further improvements:
* Adding a scroll pane around the text ...
- 11:27 Launcher Defect/Bug #574 (In Review): Allow downloading/updating a pack without launching it.
- A menu option like "Download updates" should start the normal Optional Mod Selection/Download task, but it must not s...
- 12:25 Launcher Feature/Suggestion #559: Improve the java options text field
- 12:17 Launcher Feature/Suggestion #559 (Closed): Improve the java options text field
- Currently, it is quite a pain to work with the "Java Options" text field ie to start minecraft in debug mode (Don't a...
- 14:50 Core Defect/Bug #531: mark2 hold command with countdown
- But using the same time string with eg. .restart does work? That's strange as the error is thrown in the common time ...
- 18:10 Core Defect/Bug #256: Mark2
- We might be able to write a compability skript for warmroast. We'd need to find the server's PID (which is printed wh...
- 23:02 Core Defect/Bug #256: Mark2
- Updated and fixed this.
- 19:58 Core Defect/Bug #256: Mark2
- The problem with the console parsing seems to have fixed itself. Also, I fixed that exception which was caused by an ...
- 15:00 Core Defect/Bug #256: Mark2
- Added hold/unhold feature
Also available in: Atom